Black and white a great idea. It makes the house look old, but better. I like the shot of the back of the house--has mood and shows the architectural style. The open door picture asks the question, what is inside? I like it.
Click the image to download our latest IFLC Course Schedule.
This Web site is part of the San Diego In Focus Learning Center. Its instructors are dedicated to creating artists with cameras by teaching traditional methods of message creation, touting the power of in-the-field experience over after-the-fact manipulation. The IFLC San Diego offers a practical approach to artistic freedom that relies more on hands-on education and practice than on gimmicks, tricks and marketing hype. If you are looking for a clear and unobstructed path to creative freedom with a camera — then join an IFLC San Diego course or workshop today.
Black and white a great idea. It makes the house look old, but better. I like the shot of the back of the house--has mood and shows the architectural style.
ReplyDeleteThe open door picture asks the question, what is inside? I like it.
Thanks Lee...I had a lot of fun at the Marston house. I love taking b&w so might have to take R&R's b&w class to kick it up a few notches!
ReplyDeleteVery nice photos. The b/w is a perfect choice. And the second one down is my favorite.
ReplyDeleteDorothy
Nice work. I did not realize the house was open again. That's good news. Thanks for posting.
ReplyDeleteLisa
ReplyDeleteGreat Photos. I really do like the B/W ones. Looks like I miss a great class.